ECC Euro-Clean-Car System
Sterile reprocessing must meet increasingly high demands concerning both process quality and the documentation of this quality.
In addition, the logistics management of external service centres providing hospitals with sterile items is becoming more and more important. And the distances within a hospital, to move sterile items can be quite long and require a safe and optimized transport system.
The new Euro-Clean-Car-System by MMM takes the increasing importance of the work flow of sterile reprocessing into account. ECC optimizes the transport chain and ensures a smooth and economic circuit of the sterile supply.
- uniform system using the transport system of sterilizers
- ergonomic handling of the goods (less lifting processes)
- to be opened both at the broad side and the front
- easy loading and unloading
- lead sealing prevents unauthorized access
- transport according to high hygienic requirements with unambiguous transitions
- cost-effective logistics minimises the operating steps
- doors open to a 270° angle
- simple cleaning in a washer-disinfector
- modular system with suitable components