Training Course “CSSD process technician”
Our course “CSSD process technician” is orientated on the course concepts of the German Society for Sterile Supply (DGSV e.V.) and on international practice and guidelines. The course ends with a written and oral (practical) exam. Certificates are distributed after a successful participation. The course is a combination of theoretical and practical parts. Practical sessions are done in the KLS Martin World in a real simulated CSSD.
September 17th – 28th, 2018
Germany, Tuttlingen, KLS Martin WORLD
CSSD manager, CSSD technicians and other employees in CSSD with good English language skills and practical experience in a reprocessing structure for medical devices
English, at least Level B.1
950 € net plus VAT incl. documentation, food and beverages during the training and 2 dinners.
Number of participants
The speakers are practitioners, surgical instruments technicians and hygienic graduated doctors.
Continuing education points
The IAHCSMM has approved this training course with 63 continuing education points. Approval by DGSV e.V.
Accommodation and transfer
We offer a hotel accomodation at Hotel Stadt Tuttlingen with 84 € per night and person. We reserved from September 16th- 29th, 2018.
Please tick during registering if you wish to stay at this hotel. Other accommodation is not supported and guaranteed by KLS Martin.
We offer an airport transfer from/to Zurich/Stuttgart for an extra fee of 220 €. We will care about the organization, if you decide to take this service. Please tick during registering, if you like to use this service or not.
Download information flyer
- Hospital hygiene
- Material and instrument sciences/production of surgical instruments and their influence on reprocessing processes
- Practical tips for visual inspection, function test of surgical instruments (practical training)
- Possible changes in the surface characteristics of surgical instruments
- Reprocessing of medical products within the supply chain
- Visiting production of surgical instruments
- Functional areas and constructional subjects related to CSSD
- Basics in cleaning and disinfection
- Decontamination of medical products (practical training)
- Reprocessing of instruments/implants/motors/endoscopy
- Packing and packing materials and processes (incl. practical training)
- Basics in sterilization 1
- Basics in sterilization 2 (incl. practical training)
- Validation of sterilization
- Quality assurance in CSSD
- Visiting CSSD structure in Basel
- Documentation in CSSD
- Instrument management