The course is intended for doctors' assistants, medical assistants and other medical assistance occupations in the field of medical practice who are responsible for instrument processing.
It covers basic knowledge for the processing of medical products that is required in accordance with Section 8 (3) of the German Medical Devices Operator Ordinance, the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute and the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices. The expertise training follows the up-to-date framework curriculum of the German/Swiss Society of Sterile Supply.
The expert training covers 80 teaching units, including knowledge tests.
- INCLUSIVE of € 55,- examination fee
- exclusive ov VAT
- Focus areas:
- Statutory and normative foundations
- Principles of microbiology and epidemiology
- Introduction to the principles of hygiene
- Quality management
- Processing of medical devices in circulation
- Knowledge test after regular participation in lessons