Expert knowledge 2012
Target group and subject matter:
The training course is addressed to physician assistants and people working in similar medical assistant fields in medical practices, who are familiar with instrument processing.
The Expert knowledge course meets the current course of instruction of the German DGSV/SGSV and covers the follwoing topics:
- basics in the processing of medical devices
- basics in law and directives
- basics in microbiology and epidemiology
- introduction in basics of hygiene
- quality management
- processing of medical devices
- test of knowledge after regular attendance to the lessons
Formation as physician assistant or medical assistent. Practical experience in sterile processing is recommended.
Terms and fees:
The Expert knowledge course covers 40 lessons including a test of knowledge.
Participation fee: € 450,-- exl. VAT
Examination fee: € 45,-- excl. VAT