Technical qualification I 2012
Technical sterilization assistant accredited according to the directives of the German DGSV/SGSV.
Target group and subject matter:
The training course Technical qualification I is addressed to people working in sterile processing departments of health care facilities.
The following topics are covered and meet the current course of instruction of the German DGSV / SGSV:
- legal conditions with practical relevance
- safety at work, occupational safety
- basics of microbiology
- hygiene requirements in health care facilities
- basics of disinfection
- decontamination of medical devices
- basics of instrument knowledge
- basics of sterilization
- quality management and validation
- cooperation with customers and suppliers
- processing of medical devices
Experience in the processing of medical devices (see official form)
Terms and fees
The training course Technical qualification I covers 80 lessons including a written (multiple choice) and an oral test.
Participation fee: € 735,-excl. VAT
Examination fee: € 65,-- excl. VAT