Technical qualification II 2012
Technical sterilization assistant accredited according to the directives of the German DGSV/SGSV
Target group and subject matter:
The training course Technical qualification II is addressed to people working in sterile processing departments of health care facilities with enhanced responsibilities, e.g. shift supervisor, proxy of head of department.
The following topics are covered and meet the current course of instruction of the German DGSV / SGSV:
- basics in construction and technology
- law and standards regarding the processing of medical devices
- hygiene and safety at work
- employment of staff and preparation of service schedules
- special instrument knowledge and processing methods
- washing and disinfection, validation of washer-disinfectors
- sterilization methods, validation
- quality management II
Certificate and report of training course Technical qualification I of an accredited educational institution of the German DGSV/SGSV. Proof of an internship of variable length of time in three of the following five fields: anesthesia, endoscopy, operating theatre, intensive care, outpatient department/emergency room/ rescure centre, or professional education in the field of theatre nurse.
Terms and fees
The training course Technical qualification II covers 80 lessons including a written (multiple choice) and an oral test.
Participation fee: € 735,-- excl. VAT
Examination fee: € 65,--excl. VAT