Validation in the CSSD
Validation course (module E, professional qualification III)
Interested staff members who:
- are involved in an RUMED (Reprocessing Unit for Medical Devices) and are seeking to attain complete qualification in professional qualification level III
- have already completed professional qualification level III
- are involved in an RUMED and are seeking further training
- are involved in hygiene, industry and medical technology and are seeking further training
This course will cover the requisite fundamental knowledge for the processing of medical devices. The course topics are based on guidelines from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM) and incorporates the corresponding standards for validation. Attendees will be qualified to assess validation support and to carry out the corresponding preparations. By qualifying staff to be involved in validations, they will be able to interpret and approve subsequent validation reports.
The course comprises a minimum of 40 teaching units at 45 minutes each and ends with a written knowledge test.
- Focus areas
- Introduction to machine processing of resources
- Operating principles of the mechanical system, process control and device knowledge
- Quality results from practical implementation, manual processing of medical products, chemical and microbiological testing of machine-based processing
- Packing maintenance measures, packaging, packaging types
- Steam sterilization processes
- Practical implementation and success monitoring
This course is offered in cooperation with the Brandenburg training institute for medicine and social concerns (BBW e.V.).
Bookings can only be made directly with BBW e.V.!
- plus examination fee
- exclusive of VAT