Modular Ultrasound cleaning system for the thorough and gentle cleaning of highly sensitive surgical and microsurgical instruments with a special focus on complex daVinci robotic instruments from Intuitive Surgical.
Even dried encrustations are removed.
This product is only available in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- Tank dimensions 770 x 420 x 165/190 mm (L x W x D), Inside
- Filling volume for cleaning: 42 l
- 24 PTZ broad beam transducer (Ultrasound frequency 35 kHz)
- 3040 W Ultrasonic peak output
- Tank and substructure made from CrNi steel, material 1.4301
- Complex instruments with parts that are difficult to access, such as joints, drilled holes and cable pulls, are cleaned with care and without mechanical damage
- Optimal arrangement of the instruments over the ultrasound generators for an even better ultrasonic effect
- Flushing and inspection of the individual channel for each connected instrument
- Self-explanatory operating unit (CPU) with touchscreen
- Ergonomic and convenient swivel-arm operation
- Available as a left-handed or right-handed version
- 3 applications - 1 device: Standard instruments, MIS instruments, Robotic instruments Xi and Si
- Data transfer to the MMM WD Uniclean® PL II and documentation in the batch record
- Improved cleaning thanks to a combination of ultrasound, flushing and movement for robotic instruments
- Designed for robotic instruments
- Safety ensured by individual flushing and inspection of instruments
- Instruments easy to connect
- Temperature monitoring with alarm function
- da Vinci
- Hollow items