Professional qualification level I
Technical Sterilization Assistant accredited to German/Swiss Society of Sterile Supply guidelines
The professional qualification level I course is intended for staff involved in medical device processing in healthcare settings who are seeking to acquire the job title "Technical Sterilization Assistant".
The professional qualification level I course covers 120 teaching units including tests, consisting of a written exam (multiple choice) and a oral/practical exam.
- INCLUSIVE of € 75,- examination fee
- exclusive of VAT
- Subject areas covered according to the framework curriculum of the German/Swiss Society of Sterile Supply:
- Practice-oriented legal framework conditions
- Occupational health and safety
- Principles of microbiology
- Hygiene in healthcare facilities
- Principles of disinfection
- Decontamination of medical devices
- Knowledge of instruments
- Principles of sterilization
- Quality management I and validation
- Cooperation with customers and suppliers
- Processing of medical devices
Training course CSSD process technician
A collaboration with KLS Martin Group
- Date: October 9th – 20th, 2017
- Venue: Germany, Tuttlingen, KLS Martin World
- Costs: 950 € net plus VAT incl. documentation, food and beverages during the training and 2 dinners.
Please register via the KLS Martin website: http://www.klsmartin.com/events/#cssd-info.
Download the Flyer here.