We are looking for...
...bright minds with a wealth of ideas, enthusiasm and passion for our vision: Protecting people.
As a family-operated company, we combine tradition with innovative prowess.
Within 60 years, this ethos has transformed the MMM Group from a small, regionally oriented craft enterprise into an international complete provider and problem-solver for individual, tailored solutions for sterile goods processing.
As a market leader in Europe and an international key player in the market, we are active worldwide and have a presence in various locations, such as the US, South America, Asia and Africa – so we are always available for our customers.
Whether you have years of professional experience or are taking your first steps on the career ladder – MMM can offer a variety of possibilities.
- Do you have outstanding commitment and motivation?
- Would you like to expand your knowledge and engage with topics in further training?
- Do you value sustainability and quality?
- Are you looking for colleagues that are like-minded, and can work both as part of a team and independently?
- Do you share our passion for MMM's vision?
- Are you looking for a performance-related salary?
Apply now! 1100 of your colleagues are waiting for you!
Our vacant positions
Marketing Communications Specialist
To strengthen our marketing team in Planegg near Munich we are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist.
In your position you directly report to the Marketing Director.
- Creation, coordination and prioritization of internal and external marketing communication in coordination with the head of marketing, management and sales.
- Planning and organization of national and international trade shows and congresses.
- Creation and updating of sales support documents such as brochures, flyers, presentations, etc.
- Copy writing of texts for sales support documents, websites, articles, advertisements, etc. as well as coordinating the publication of these in various print media
- Administration of different MMM Group websites, intranet and extranet.
- Coordination, concept creation and organization of external events
- Responsible for quality and design conformity of all marketing material
Skills and characteristics:
- You have completed a business apprenticeship up to the Betriebswirt or at least a Bachelor's degree or diploma in Business Administration with focus on marketing
- Fluent in German and in English, ability to argue convincingly and inspiringly. French as another language is an advantage.
- Flexibility, creativity and integrity.
- Ability to multi-task and to work under time pressure
- Strong communicational and social skills
- A customer-oriented approach as well as the willingness to develop steadily (also externally)
- Assertiveness, good computer skills and a tailored travel-ability
- Fluent in German and English
Are you interested?
Then use the chance to work in a future-proof industry and apply with your relevant and complete application documents, indicating your salary expectations as well as the earliest possible date of entry. Please send your application documents in German.
Send your application to: